Spread: Llew’s Spread (Llewellyn Tarot)
March 20, 2007 § Leave a comment
- Sun: Always place the sun card in the center. This card brings the hidden aspects of the situation to light.
- Dawn: Represents the situation that is manifesting.
- Noon: Represents the issues that cannot be ignored.
- Dusk: Represents the help you will receive.
- Midnight: Represents the resolution of the situation.
If anything, my first instinct is to reverse the meaning of the second two places. Midnight seems more like help, or perhaps in that position it could be an issue that is being ignored or that is not being seen (in contrast to the obvious noon-position issue), whereas Dusk seems more like the resolution part.