March 23, 2009 § Leave a comment
(Yes, I know, I’ve been gone forever. Actually, I’ve been blogging quite prolifically about my new life in China, but as I’ve been primarily working on adapting to a new home, new job, new language environment, and new culture, I haven’t had as much time to focus on my other blogs. I’ll try not to totally ignore this blog though, as I continue to be quite interested in the Tarot!)
This fabulous spread was shared by Sandy (ladygaladriel3) at the Tarot LiveJournal community. Can’t wait to try it out!
- Your Acorn: where you are now
- Soil: what resources you need to get started
- Sunshine: what you need to know to help it grow
- Water: what you need to do to nurture it along
- Knot: what unexpected delay you can plan for and maybe circumvent
- Trunk: what will help you be strong
- Your Oak: your goal
- Branches: benefits of your oak
- Leaves: unexpected gifts from your oak
Card 1 & 7 you consciously pick from your deck of cards. Choose a card for each which you feel represents your goal as you see it and where you feel you are now in your path to acheiving that goal. The rest of the cards are shuffled as usual and place down in the other positions of the spread. I found this to be a great spread for guidence on your path to a particular goal.